domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007

Paula's hope



umm first it all I have to say that my english is not good, so I'm sorry if my writing is not good, I do my best...

well this is my favorite picture it's called "Jessica's hope" and the man who paint it is Mark Ryden. I really like his paintings they're very sad and disturbing in a romantic way they're like a freaky fairytale and I really love them, they make me feel something, and I like that in a painting, when you really comunicate things, when you give people something to think about it, something to feel, when you make that connection you're doing a really good work and that is all that I want in my work as a Graphic Designer .. in my personal life I want that too but it's more complicated I need to work hard for that, but I'm going to do it someday I'm going to be my version 2.0 .. in the meantime I'm under contruction..